Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
A: Site terms
Welcome to Aksbha!
1. Introduction: These terms and conditions (Site Terms) state how you use our services to sell your goods (products) via a site I earn. Commercial com, or the relevant part of Aksbha (the site). In order to use the site or any of our services (services) to sell products, you must create a valid seller account in which you want to sell your products. We may amend our services from time to time.
2. The words used in these website terms: The terms are defined or written in bold with the meanings given to them in these website terms. The word “seller” refers to you either as an individual if you use the services on behalf of yourself, or the company you work for is a representative (if you are registered or use the service in your capacity (as part of) a company or any of your subsidiaries individually or collectively as appropriate to the context) and choose Create a seller account and register on the site. Seller agrees to abide by and adhere to these website terms.
In these Terms of Site, the words which we, the conscience of the community, and our property mean, as applicable, mean that all or all of the contracting parties (ies) have earned them (as provided below) or any of their subsidiaries. The term "subsidiary" means in relation to any entity, any other entity or other person who directly or indirectly controls that entity, is subject to it, or is subject to the joint control of that entity. The term "person" means any individual, company, partnership, limited liability company, government agency, association, joint venture, management, or specific entity, whether it has a clear legal presence or not.
3. Create a seller account: According to the instructions on the site, you must create a seller account with us. If you are an individual, you must be a resident of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, but in the case of companies, the company must have the ability to do business in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. We may assist you in creating an account in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after receiving the necessary information from you. You must familiarize yourself with the process mentioned in the site and also learn about all the conditions of the site. You must not register under a pseudonym and / or impersonate the login credentials of any other vendor or his password (s), as this fraudulent behavior results in violation of applicable federal, national, regional or international laws and regulations (applicable laws) in Saudi Arabia. You agree to provide all relevant information to us as long as your account is active. When registering your seller account, you must submit the valid and original supporting documents that we define (according to the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia), according to what we require through the site or your seller account.
4. Passwords: If you choose or have been provided with a user name, password, or any other information as part of our security procedures, you must treat this information with complete confidentiality, as you are solely responsible for maintaining the integrity of your password. You may not disclose the password to others (unlike the other parties authorized by you to use your account in accordance with these terms of the site), and you are solely responsible for any use or action taken under your password. If your password is compromised, you must change it immediately. We have the right to discontinue any identification name or password, whether it was chosen by you, or we have customized it, at any time if we feel in our reasonable opinion that you have failed to comply with any of these terms of the site.
5. Specific Policies: By creating a valid seller account, you agree at the time of account creation or registration to comply with and adhere to these terms of the site as well as all policies, protocols, guidelines, and other conditions stated on the site (which form an integral part of these site terms). This includes:
a) Any special conditions for which you are notified from time to time and that apply in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or choose to use our services (by using jobs we can activate the use of your account).
b) Any conditions for the service related to the services provided by us and requested by you, and we can provide you with them from time to time (by using jobs we can activate the use of your account) according to the conditions for that service (may only relate to specific products) (other terms of service) which represent Part of these site terms. Other terms of service include, without limitation, the terms of orders executed by I earn them (terms of requests executed by I earn them).
6. The contracting party (I earn it):
a) The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: The party that the contractor has earned is the Jumalti Trading Company, which is a limited liability company established under the laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its commercial registration number is 4030615293 and its registered office is in the Al-Faihaa district, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia (The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia won it)
7. Our trade-earned services: In accordance with these terms of the site, we provide you with sites on the Internet and mobile devices to enable you to display your products (that you choose and agree to) to customers and complete transactions in each of the selected countries according to what you choose and agree on together. Including what is shown on the website (https://aksbha.com/commission-fees/). Except as otherwise provided in these Terms of the Site, the seller declares that I earn it does not own the ownership or ownership of the products or the stock of products at any stage by virtue of our provision of our services in accordance with these terms of the site. The products remain the property of the seller until the completion and successful completion of the delivery to the customer or return to the seller.
8. Seller Duties: You may only use the site for lawful purposes and legally. You must comply with all laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. You must ensure that your products comply with the images placed on the site and the information provided to us, and you must refrain from placing any advertisement or misleading information about your products or any trademark on the site. In the event that you discover that you violate these terms of the site, you must accept the return of the products and bear the responsibility before us according to these terms of the site.
Products we consider to be potentially dangerous (including, for example, the health and safety of individuals) may require additional guarantees given to us in order to allow sale through the website. Certain laws in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia apply to the sale of this type of product and it is your responsibility to adhere to these laws. You will bear the sole liability and costs of any liabilities incurred as a result of not following health and related safety requirements and / or selling products that pose a risk to individuals or property of persons. We reserve the right to refuse products that are on our prohibited list and its modifications from time to time. The products offered for sale on the site must abide by all laws and regulations, and Aksbha policies and protocols that are defined on the site and updated from time to time. It is strictly forbidden to sell illegal, unsafe or other prohibited products mentioned in these pages, including products that are only available on prescription. Before listing or requesting us to list products on the site, you should thoroughly review the relevant instruction pages on the site. The examples provided on the help pages are not exhaustive examples, they are provided only as a type of guidance information. Accordingly, we encourage you to seek independent legal advice if you have any questions about the laws and regulations related to your products.
9. The sales process and its implementation: Other than the cases in which we agree to provide our services to you according to the conditions of our other services (and at this time only according to the guarantees and to the extent stipulated in the conditions of the other services mentioned), and with respect to any of our services that you request to use or benefit from (and we agree to Provide them) in Saudi Arabia, you must:
A) Ensure that your products do not cause any personal injury or property damage;
B) Provide you with an updated copy (upon request) of your commercial license (in the case of companies) or a copy of your passport or national identity (in the case of natural persons);
C) Provide the required guarantees and maintenance for the products purchased in accordance with the practices they earn and the guidelines and protocols they have acquired and the applicable law (laws) (a); d) continue to bear responsibility for after-sales services, warranties, guarantees, maintenance and any defects that may appear in or in connection with your products , According to the applicable law (where you may ask us to do this on your behalf); e) bringing, displaying, selling, and accomplishing your products, in each case, according to the terms of the order and shipping data (regarding any of your products that are ordered through the site), and the conditions This site, and all conditions submitted by you (with our consent) or By us that are displayed on the site at the time of the order, where you are solely responsible for and bearing all risks of these activities;
S) Executing requests for your products using one of the postal companies that work in the field of shipping and delivery, which are approved by us (which will be communicated to you according to the data provided through your seller's account);
· F) Rationally packaging each of your products to comply with all packaging and labeling requirements set out in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
G) Subject to other conditions of service, shipping each of your products, at your expense or the customer’s expense (in agreement with us), on or before any of the following: (1) the end of the period available for shipment) that begins from the date of making the relevant order from Before the customer) or the date when shipping is available, as applicable, which you specify in the inventory data / related products for your product; or (2) if you do not specify shipping availability information in the listed inventory / products or if your product is classified under the product category Which requires it to be shipped within three working days from the date the relevant order was made by the customer
We are entitled to claim compensation and collect it from any financial source for you in exchange for any loss suffered by us as a result of: (1) delaying you in the time specified for delivery; or (2) canceling a confirmed request to the customer:
H) Retrieve order data and shipping information for any of your products ordered through the site to comply with your obligations in accordance with these site terms.
I) Only canceling any sale of your product (your products) through the site as permitted under the guidelines and policies issued by us that are valid at the time of the mentioned order or as required under the terms of the site) Executing your product requests throughout the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Saudi.
K) Providing her with the necessary information regarding the implementation of requests, placing the order and tracking it (to the extent available), in each case according to what we require using the processes specified by us, and it is our right to make any of this information publicly available.
L) Adhere to all instructions, if any, that are specified by the manufacturer, distributor, or product licensing authority, and that specify the date before which specific information about that product (e.g. title of a book) may not be available, or before which the product may not be delivered or Otherwise it is made available to clients.
M) Be the seller of each of your products and not act on behalf of anyone else.
N) Attach a custom packing card to the order, and if applicable, any tax invoices, for every shipment of your products.
O) Define yourself as a seller of each of your products in all packing cards or other information received or provided regarding your products and as the person the customer can return the applied product to.
P) Except as expressly permitted by these site terms, the obligation not to contact customers (whether by phone, email or other means of communication) to confirm orders, to implement your products, or for any other reason.
10. Our Policies: The site terms apply to all activities or transactions that take place on or via the site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. In the event that the seller or the owner of a trademark from the third party notifies its winners or through a court or an administrative or governmental order that the products or any part thereof violates intellectual property rights in accordance with the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (which means without restriction) (1) rights Publishing or copying, patents, database rights, trademark rights, designs, technical knowledge, and confidential information (whether registered or unregistered); (2) requests for registration, and the right to apply for registration of any of those rights; and (3) all Other intellectual property rights, and equal or equivalent protections If there are any other places in the world) or any other rights of others or according to any laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we may remove those products from the site and from our warehouses (if that applies) at our absolute discretion or the seller submits a removal request These products are within a reasonable period of time in written form. The seller acknowledges that it may be earned from time to time to introduce and implement new business rules and customer service guidelines. In addition, we are not obligated to return any information, materials or documents to you, whether before or after the termination of these site terms or the cancellation of the seller's account.
11. Fees and Payments: Except for what is stipulated otherwise, the fees that we calculate on our services can be found at https://aksbha.com/commission-fees/ or as shown through the seller’s account in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and updates related to that from Time to time. The seller is responsible for paying the taxes related to the products (including any interest or fines imposed by any competent authority due to the delay or non-payment of those taxes, according to the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in each case). All these amounts are calculated in addition to our fees. You also grant us the necessary authorization (and you will provide us with documents proving your authorization at our request) to verify your information (including any updated information), and to obtain credit reports on you from time to time, whenever it was agreed with you in each case, This is to obtain a credit authorization from the authority that issued your credit card and that we calculate the amounts on your credit card or deduct any amounts due from you to us from your bank account (whether in the form of a payment or otherwise). With the exception of what is stipulated otherwise, all amounts mentioned in these website conditions will be indicated and displayed in the currency stated on the site or referred to in the seller's account for each selected country. All payments received in these website terms will be paid in the currency stated on the site or referred to in the seller's account
All fees payable by the seller under the terms of the site do not include these taxes and applicable fees, including without limitation, value-added tax, sales tax, and other similar taxes on transactions, production taxes and total returns (“indirect taxes”) . If the fees payable by the seller are subject to indirect taxes, then in this case indirect taxes are calculated by I earn them in addition to the fees payable under the agreement. The seller shall provide that information to its revenue whenever it is reasonably required in order to determine whether it is obligated to collect the indirect taxes from the seller or to allow it to comply with its legal obligations with respect to the collection and proper implementation of the indirect taxes. Aksbha will deduct the shipping fees incurred by Aksbha in relation to the seller or customer, if any, before disbursing the payment during the month in question. We will make reasonable endeavors to ensure that the cost of each item minus our fees as stipulated in the site is disbursed to the seller’s account on the site in accordance with the payment terms stipulated in the site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, after the successful delivery of the product, and in any case provided that This exceeds thirty days after delivery. This period is always subject to any customer dispute or the duration of dispute resolution. After that, the seller can transfer the remaining balance to his / her bank account at any time. Our commitment to transfer the funds received by us on your behalf is limited to the funds that we have already received minus the amounts due to us, taking into account the loading of expenses or returns or the amounts withheld in anticipation of the expected claims according to the terms of this site. The parties shall endeavor to resolve all and any disputes related to the funds in an amicable manner, and in the absence of any acceptable solution, the parties shall refer the dispute as stipulated in Article 29.
Regardless of any other provision in these terms of the site and without prejudice to the rights and other means of earning it, the seller insures that I earn it against all losses (including to the extent that any direct or indirect loss and / or related to or includes any investigation costs or fees or (Professional expenses) incurred or incurred (a) if it is found that the seller's product is imitated, refurbished, or not original; or (b) any other kind of fraudulent behavior will be compensated by the seller.
12. Seller guarantees and representations: The seller acknowledges and guarantees that (1) If you are a company, it is established in a systematic manner in accordance with the laws and it is present on the ground and that it is in good condition according to the regulations and regulations in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which the seller's account is registered, and that You register for our services provided under the terms of the site; (2) The seller has all the necessary authority and authority to conclude these site conditions and implement his obligations and to grant rights, licenses, and authorizations in these site terms; (3) The seller has the authority, licenses, permits, authorizations, property rights, approvals, and permissions for Products and that he can sell and promote the products in the geographical region in which they are sold through the site; (4) The seller's products comply with the applicable quality and safety standards; (5) The seller is solely responsible for any products ordered or distributed via the site and is also responsible for any violation There are any contracts with others; (6) The ordering process and selling the seller's products through the site do not violate any laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or the rights of others; (7) All products, including the materials supplied to their original assets, are free from any defects; ( 8) The seller will not engage in unfair commercial practices and / or publish any publicity or information Inaccurate or misleading about the products via the site; (9) The seller will not sell or deliver to the customer any renewed or used items and that the products will always be new and unused; and (10) The seller understands the obligations of protecting his customers as a supplier and insures their earning against any losses or Costs incurred by Aksbha in relation to the seller's obligations under any laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
13. Returns: Seller undertakes to adhere to the return and return price policy stipulated in the website, at its own expense where the products sold through the site /https://aksbha.com/returns-and... are subject to return or re-price during the return and return price from the date the products were delivered to the customer. The return policy applies as long as the products are in their original packaging and returned to the seller in the original condition they were at the time of purchase and receipt. Our customer service team will arrange the return process to the seller by booking an appointment with the postman to receive the product and return it to the seller in accordance with the policy, at which point the seller must return the full amount to the customer in question. Subject to the provisions of this clause, the seller must always accept the return of the product. If the return of the product is not based on a claim that the seller has violated any of its obligations, the company will not charge them any costs or fines (unless otherwise specified in these website terms). We will either return the products to your shipping address. If we arrange the return process and if (a) it turns out that your shipping address that is with us is old or incorrect; (b) you did not provide a private shipping address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; or (c) we were unable to make the necessary arrangements for you to pay for the returned shipment In this case, we will consider that you have waived the product (s) and we may, to the extent permitted by the law in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, dispose of it. You must compensate us for all costs and expenses we incurred in connection with storing, returning, or disposing of any of the products. We may, if we choose to do so, dispose of any of the products (and we will consider that you have agreed to our behavior) immediately if we decide, in our absolute discretion, that these products represent a safety or health threat or create a commitment to win over them, their employees or any of the others. To the extent that we choose to dispose of any of these products, ownership of each of the products that have been disposed of is transferred to us at no charge, to the extent that we are allowed to dispose of the product (s), and we will retain all returns, if any, that we obtain as a result of this disposal.
With the exception of any of your products implemented in accordance with other terms of service, you must immediately accept and perform cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments according to the return and refund policies published on the site and in effect regarding the products and services provided on the site, with we activate this feature in your account. Without limiting your obligations, we may, at our absolute discretion, accept, account and process cancellations, returns, refunds and adjustments in favor of customers. Provided that you send any money to customers in connection with any sale of your product (s) through a party that the contractor has earned through the site. We will also make any payments to customers in the manner we specify and in this case you will have to compensate us for any sums we pay (or we may deduct those sums through your seller's account).
14. Delivery errors and non-conformity: You will be solely responsible for any error in implementation or non-delivery or error in delivery or theft or any other error or behavior related to the implementation of your product order except for the extent that the cause is any of the following: (a) manipulation In the credit card (and when we are responsible for this fraud); or (b) our failure to provide you (with respect to any of your products requested through the site) order information, and shipping information as we received it or as per what resulted from the address verification process. Regardless of the previous sentence, and for any of your products whose requests are executed according to the terms of the orders executed by I earn them, if any, the terms of the orders executed by I earn them apply to the site in cases of non-delivery, error in delivery, theft or any other error or behavior Concerning the execution of orders for your products. You will be responsible for any inconsistency or defect in any, or any public or private recall cases for any of your products or for any other products that are presented in connection with your products. You must inform us immediately as soon as you become aware of any public or private recall cases of your products or any other products presented in connection with your products.
15. Intellectual property: to acquire and license it to use, copy, distribute, modify, and disclose to third parties any content, trademarks, materials or images of products that you upload to the site (and the seller guarantees that he is entitled to grant that license). This license granted to you by you will be without fees and is not exclusive and includes all parts of the world and it is a permanent license and represents a right that cannot be referred to and a license for us to use, copy, implement, display, distribute, adapt, reformulate, and re-create works derived from, and otherwise exploit any and all of the seller’s materials commercially or otherwise. Commercial in any way, and that we sub-license these rights to any of the subsidiaries to earn them, but provided our commitment not to change any of the seller's trademarks other than the form provided by the seller (except for the necessary modification of the size of the trademarks to the extent necessary to display them as long as The relative portions of these marks remained unchanged), and we have to adhere to requests for removal of some uses in their own brands the seller (provided that you will be able to do this by using the available property you on the Site or through our services (if applicable)). Nothing in these terms of the site prevents or limits the right to earn it to use the seller's materials without your permission to the extent that such use is permitted without the need for a license from the seller or its affiliates under the applicable law. Accordingly, we do not grant you a license except to the extent necessary in the strictest limits to use our services that we have agreed to provide to you. The word "materials" means all technologies, trademarks, approvals, product data, data, materials, and other terms or information provided or available by you or by your affiliated companies to earn it or its subsidiaries.
16. Changes, updates, and promotions: AKSBHA reserves the right to change these site terms at any time and at its sole discretion. Any changes will take effect immediately upon the occurrence of any of the following: First posting the amendments on the website and / or sending the notification to you (including via email or through your seller's account) without sending any further notification to you. You are also responsible for reviewing any applied changes. Your continued use of the site (which appears through your entry into your seller's account) and our services after the posting of any changes, notices and / or pressure requests to agree to continue, is deemed your acceptance of those changes. In the event that you do not accept any of these changes to these website terms, you must not continue to use the site or our services. The seller agrees that there is no effect or legal validity of any working conditions that the seller issues or sends to earn it. While trying to earn it and strive to keep the site safe and secure, we cannot guarantee that the site will continue to operate or access. The seller acknowledges that it is permissible to earn it from time to time to upgrade the features on the site and some aspects of our services that the seller provides to his customers in general. In order for the seller to benefit from this upgrade, it may be earned by the seller to make changes to the provision of any of our services, as well as the procedures through which the seller obtains any of our services. Also, to earn it, from time to time, it may change any of our services to the extent necessary to comply with any change in the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
17. AKSBHA’s Commitment: The site and any of our services provided through it or any of the features used or based on it, including all content, software, functionality, materials and information available regarding or provided in connection with our services are considered to be provided "as is". Each of the entities that earned it or any person is considered individually responsible for its own obligations under these site terms and they are not collectively responsible for the obligations of any entity or other person affiliated with it under these terms of site. As a user of the site, the seller uses the site and our services provided to the seller at his own risk. According to the maximum extent permitted by law, the company and its subsidiaries give up the responsibility for the following: (1) any representations or guarantees related to these terms of the site, or any of our services or transactions stipulated in the terms of the site, including any implied guarantees related to commerciality or validity (2) the implied guarantees that arise during the handling, execution, or use of this type of trade; and (3) any obligation, liability, right, claim, or means to compensate for the damage, whether due to negligence on our part or No. Aksbha does not guarantee that the features on the site and in our services will comply with the requirements of the seller or be available or available in a timely manner or safe or uninterrupted or error-free, nor will I be responsible for any interruption in the service, including, for example, no The inventory is a system malfunction or other interruptions that may affect the receipt, processing, acceptance, completion, or settlement of any transactions. Aksbha does not engage in any transactions between clients and sellers or other transactions in the event of a dispute between one or more of the participants, and therefore each participant of the participants, which he earns, and its subsidiaries (and their agents and employees) are exempt from any claims, demands and compensation (actual or consequential) ) Whatever its type or nature, whether known or unknown, whether it is in doubt or not, and whether it was disclosed or not disclosed that arises out of or is related in any way to these disputes. Our responsibility arising out of or in connection with these site terms or the stated transactions does not exceed, whether in contractual terms, warranty or damage (including negligence or liability for the product or other theories) towards the seller or any other person for any cost to cover Or recovery or compensation for any investment made by the seller or any of its subsidiaries in connection with these terms of the site, or for any loss of profit, returns, work, data, disciplinary or consequential compensation arising out of or related to these terms of the site, even if they are Earn it or its affiliates have been notified of a possible occurrence Such costs or damages, in their entirety, shall not exceed a value equal to the sums paid to the seller during the previous six-month period in connection with the particular service that was the cause of this claim immediately preceding the event that was the basis for the emergence of that responsibility.
18. Seller’s Disclaimers and Compensation: The seller exempts her earnings and agrees to compensate and protect her and her affiliates, officials, directors, employees, representatives, and agents against any claim, loss, damage, settlement, cost, expenses, or other obligations (including without restricting attorney fees) (Each of them is referred to as the “claim”) arising out of or in connection with the following: (a) the actual or alleged violation by the seller of any of the obligations contained in these terms of the site; (b) any other means of the seller that offer the seller or subsidiaries Has products or services through them other than the site; (c) your products ( (Including displaying, selling, performing, and executing their own orders); (d) your materials; (e) any actual or alleged breach of any intellectual property rights by any of the foregoing, and any personal injury, death, or damage to the property related thereto; and (Any pledge by others, management, or otherwise to participate in the offer, sale, performance, or execution of orders for your products, including any of your employees, representatives, agents, contractors, or subcontractors) This includes any act or omission by any of them or Any claim submitted or directed by any of them); or (g) taxes imposed on or payable by the seller or for the sale and / or supply of products. The seller shall seek the assistance of a legal adviser who accepts it, which has been reasonably awarded to the defense in every claim to be compensated. On that matter. You may not consent to the issuance of any judgment or the conclusion of any settlement of any claim without obtaining prior written approval, which may not be prevented without a reasonable cause. We reserve the right to exercise our rights under this provision by withholding funds that are otherwise due to the seller under the terms of the site listed here.
19. Loss mitigation: With the exception of whether it is related to any claim or suit for non-payment of fees, each party must take all reasonable steps to mitigate the losses and damages incurred by any claim or claim (whether due to negligence, breach of contract, or making statements Incorrect, under any compensation or otherwise) that it assesses against the other party.
20. Confidentiality: For the duration of your use of our services, you may receive information related to us or our services (including transaction information I earn) that does not appear to the public (“confidential information”). You also agree to the following: (a) all confidential information remains the exclusive property of it; (b) you are entitled to use confidential information only to the extent necessary for your participation in our services; (c) otherwise you may not disclose confidential information to any other person or Others; and (d) you must take all reasonable measures to protect confidential information from any use or disclosure that is not expressly permitted in these website terms. You may not issue any press release or issue any public statement related to our services or use our name, trademarks or logo in any way (including in promotional materials) without obtaining a prior written permission, and you may not misrepresent or exaggerate the existing relationship between us in any way.
21. Disclosure of information: Aksbha reserves the right to report any activity if it suspects that it violates any of the applicable laws, to the concerned law enforcement officials, supervisory authorities or others. In order to cooperate with government requests to protect its winnings and its customers or to ensure the integrity of the business of its winnings and systems, it can enter and disclose any information it deems necessary or appropriate, including but not limited to vendor account data, contact information, IP address, and data traffic information The date of use and the published content. Both the seller and the seller must protect customer data in accordance with their respective policies and the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
22. Use of transaction information Aksbha: You must refrain from and instruct your affiliates to refrain from the following, directly or indirectly: (a) Disclose any information related to the transactions I earn (except for the amount of information that you can disclose only in order to implement your obligations Under the terms of this website, if you are sure that each recipient of this information will use it only for the purpose that corresponds to the restrictions imposed on you with that information); (b) use any information related to transactions I earn for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, or otherwise in any way Does not comply with privacy policies (d) Communicating with a person who ordered your product for the purpose of collecting any sums for that product or to influence that person to conduct an alternative transaction; (d) underestimating our ability or the value of any of the companies Affiliate of us or any of the related products or services that we offer or any customer; or (e) make planned communications of any kind on the basis that the intended recipient is a user of the site. In addition, you may only use the tools and means that we define to communicate with our site users regarding the transactions that you carry out through it, including for the purposes of scheduling, calling or canceling the implementation of the products. The conditions in this paragraph do not prevent you from using the other data that you obtain without referring to the transaction information related to its acquisition for any purpose even if that information is identical to the transaction information related to its acquisition provided that you do not target communications on the basis that the recipient in question is a user of the site. In general, the transaction information regarding its acquisition means the order information and any other data or information that you or your subsidiary companies obtain from it or its subsidiaries, or otherwise as a result of these site conditions or the transactions stipulated in this agreement or the parties ’performance under these site terms.
23. The rights to I earn it, the site service I earn it, and the features of Aksbha. The AKSBHA Site Service and AKSBHA Website Material/Service is a service operated by our company that enables your systems to interact with certain features or functions available to sellers. "Aksbha site service /material" means any program, data, text, audio, video, image or other content that we provide regarding the site, including APIs, related documents, program libraries and other supporting materials regardless of their form. "AKSBHA Site Service Features" means any technical and operational characteristics, security protocols and other documents or policies that we provide or provide with respect to the AKSBHA site service or AKSBHA site service /materials that fall within our control or under their reasonable control and are used to provide the AKSBHA site service or service materials. As between us and you, we or our subsidiaries or our licensors own all the right, ownership, and interest in serving the AKSBHA site, the site service materials I earn and the features of the AKSBHA website service. You do not obtain any rights under these website terms by us or from our licensors for the AKSBHA website service, the AKSBHA site service materials and IPSA site service features, including any relevant intellectual property rights.
24. Duration and Termination: These site terms start from the date your account is created or you signed a written contract with us and will remain in effect unless and until it is terminated by us or by you. Earning them may terminate the site terms herein in whole or in part, at any time at its sole discretion, however, earn them will try to give fifteen days notice to sellers. Upon termination, the seller's account cannot be accessed. However, any termination of the site terms mentioned here (regardless of their cause) will not: (1) affect any rights or obligations owed to either party; (2) influence the commencement or entry into force of any of these site terms that were It is assumed to enter into force or continue to apply expressly or implicitly upon or after termination; or (3) it requires asylum to the court or a court order. And to the extent appropriate, the seller must promptly return to its acquisition of all the property (including without restricting confidential information and all material related to any clients) that it had received from its owner in connection with the implementation of its obligations.
25. Suspension of services: It is permissible for her to gain suspension of the implementation of our services or access to the seller's account in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia without any liability for it in the event that a real or potential personal, financial or legal risk has been identified on the client (including the following cases: ( 1) In the event that the seller violates these terms of the site or any of our policies; (2) In the event that the seller fails to cooperate in a reasonable manner with any investigation that he performs, he (3) When he thinks that it has reasonably provided that its continued provision of any of our services will offer the seller or Earn them or their affiliates or their clients to a physical security risk or regulatory action; (4) If it turns out that the seller's performance does not meet the reasonable expectations set by I earn them.
26. Force Majeure: We will not be liable for any delay or failure to implement any of our obligations under the site’s terms listed here in the event of causes, events, or other matters beyond our reasonable control.
27. Governing Law: The terms of the website mentioned here are governed and interpreted according to:
Laws of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia if a party that has won it from the contracting party has won it from the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
28. Disputes: Any dispute, claim or dispute arising out of or in connection with these terms of the site (including the dispute, claim or dispute relating to any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with these terms of the site) is referred to the officials competent in both the two parties to reach a solution. In the event that twenty-one days pass without a solution to the dispute having been referred to the officials of both parties, the dispute must be finally settled as follows:
- If the party who won it the contractor was the one who won it the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: except as provided for below, through the commercial courts of the Board of Grievances in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, which has exclusive jurisdiction.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is permissible to win her a request for a judicial order from any competent court regarding any matter related to the violation of intellectual property rights, the use of its site, or the breach of any intellectual property rights of others.
30. Waiver: Rights I earn under the terms of the site mentioned here: (1) It can be exercised whenever necessary; (2) Unless expressly stated otherwise in the terms of the site, these conditions are cumulative and not limited to the rights and measures contained in the applicable law (3) They may be waived only in written form and specifically. The delay in exercising any right or not exercising it is not considered a waiver of that right.
31. Others: With the exception of the affiliate companies’ affiliation with it, it is not permissible for any person who is not a party to these website terms to execute any of them.
32. Scalability: In the event that any of these site conditions and the documents referred to in them (including any other conditions of services) become or become unlawful, non-enforceable, or unenforceable before any jurisdiction, the unlawfulness or non-applicability Whether or not the said enforceability will not affect the following: (1) legal, validity or enforceability of any condition of the site and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) for implementation before that jurisdiction; or (2) legal, or The validity or acceptability of any other text in the site conditions and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) for the transmission Iv in front of any jurisdiction of another court.
33. The entire agreement: The agreement, these terms of the site and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services) include the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the contracts, agreements and transactions stipulated therein, and shall replace and replace all previous agreements between the parties in relation to these contracts, agreements and transactions. With the exception of what is required by applicable law, no conditions may be implied (whether by custom, practice, or otherwise) in these site terms and the documents referred to therein. Each party acknowledges that by agreeing to conclude these terms of the site and the documents referred to therein (including the terms of other services), it has not relied on any explicit or implicit endorsement, guarantee, sub-contract or any other undertaking (except for those stipulated in these terms and the referenced documents). Therein).
34. Notifications: All notifications, requests, accreditations, approvals or other messages must be sent or delivered under these site terms (“notifications”) and sent by you to earn them to a party that the contractor in question has given in written form provided that a copy is sent to the most profitable in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia Saudi. The notification shall be deemed to be sent upon delivery by the postman and signed by an employee who earned it three days after that signature to the addresses mentioned on the site. We may notify you in writing through your email account or by delivering a printed copy of that notice through the postman to the address provided to us by you, and the notification is considered to be sent in every case immediately upon sending it or delivering it for transmission (depending on the case).
a) The seller acknowledges and guarantees that the country of origin of the products is not a country subject to U.S. sanctions or other penalties of other government authorities that prevent US citizens or other individuals, institutions, organizations, or entities from importing these products at the time of import to the destination country or at the time that The seller delivers the products to the most expense. Its winners acknowledge and guarantee that all products that the seller supplies to its winch are not subject to control under US export management regulations, European Union dual use regulations, international arms trading regulations by the United States or other applicable government export laws and regulations, unless The seller discloses that he acquired it in writing before shipping or transportation and provides to it earn it the necessary complete, accurate and updated information, or that it may otherwise earn it to request that the products be legally exported to the seller (export information), including, for example, to Inventory number (export classification) numbers for the US authorities, the European Union, other government authorities, or any applicable classification of goods (automatic tracking system for the classification of goods) or classification decision, or applicable decisions regarding goods issued in the jurisdiction, or a copy of the export license (When export license is required), country of origin, and, if applicable, type of general license or eligibility for exemption from the license.
b) The seller acknowledges and guarantees that the seller and his financial institution (s) are not subject to penalties or otherwise classified within any prohibited list or prohibited parties or owned or managed by any prohibited party, including but not limited to lists approved by the Saudi Arabia Authorities, or otherwise from the relevant government authorities.
c) Regardless of anything that contradicts what is stipulated herein, nothing in these terms of the site can be construed as urging or requiring either party to act in any way (including taking or failing to take any action in relation to any Transaction) does not comply with or be punished under the Saudi Arabia laws, regulations or requirements that apply to any party to the agreement.
36. Relinquishment: Neither party may waive its rights or obligations stipulated in the site’s conditions listed here without obtaining the prior written approval of the other party, except that it may confer it on them to waive these terms of the site to a subsidiary company, or in connection with any merger Or the reorganization or sale of all of its assets, a substantial part thereof, or any similar transaction. Subject to this limitation, the site terms set forth herein must be binding and interpreted in favor and implementation of the parties, their successors, and the parties to which they assign.
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions regarding the site terms.
Conditions of applications executed by Aksbha
1. Requests services executed by I earn them: After the registration process by the seller for his account on the site in order to sell his products through the site in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, using the feature that we make available for his account, the seller will be eligible to obtain the services of executing the order "directly to the consumer" in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia who won it. Which may be modified from time to time and it is called "application services implemented by AKSBHA, the services of requests executed by AKSBHA have been divided into storage services and implementation services (and is considered a sub-category of services provided under the terms of the site."
2. Conditions of applications executed by I earn them: Once we agree to provide the services of requests executed by I earn them to you in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, we will do so according to these conditions, which are called “terms of requests executed by AKSBHA” The conditions for orders executed by AKSBHA are considered part of the terms of the site and unless specifically stated otherwise otherwise, they apply only to the seller's participation in the requests executed by AKSBHA and to the recipients of requests services executed by AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as agreed upon With us. Once you use the services of orders executed by AKSBHA or list the products the orders executed by I earn them then you as a seller (either in your personal capacity or on behalf of the company that represents them) reaffirms your agreement to adhere to the terms of the site and the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA Conditions for applications executed by AKSBHA only apply to requests for services executed by AKSBHA. Except as otherwise stated in the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA, the seller acknowledges that we do not own the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA or the stock of the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA at any time simply because we provide services for the requests executed by AKSBHA, according to the terms Applications executed by I earn them mentioned here. The seller remains the owner of the products of orders executed by AKSBHA until successful delivery to the customer, or remains owned by the seller with respect to the products of orders executed by AKSBHA which are returned to the seller. Accordingly, you expressly agree that its subsidiary may appoint its subsidiary company (s) or others in order to implement one or more of the request services executed by AKSBHA. Priority shall be given to the terms of the executed orders before I earn them, to the extent of the difference or inconsistency that may occur between the terms of the site and the terms of the requests executed by I earn them, unless expressly stated otherwise.
3. The Kingdom of Saudi Arabia: Unless expressly agreed upon with AKSBHA, the services of orders executed by AKSBHA are limited to the products of applications executed by AKSBHA (as defined in paragraph 5 below of the terms of requests executed by AKSBHA) that are shipped To and from the implementation centers located in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in order to deliver them to clients in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia only taking into account the requests implemented by I earn them across borders (as stipulated below). It is not entitled to earn it or to others or it is not permissible to ask whoever earns it or others to provide any services outside the scope of the services of the requests executed by it.
4. Application services implemented by AKSBHA across borders: It is permissible for requests executed by AKSBHA to earn them over the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to view the portion of request implementation services from requests services executed by I earn them to the seller outside the selected country to each of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar and Sultanat Oman and any other country as determined by I earn it from time to time (in each case and at all times, provided that this is subject to the laws in force in any country that represents a destination) (requests implemented by AKSBHA across borders). In the event that you choose to participate in our “orders executed by AKSBHA across borders”, we will ship the products of orders executed by AKSBHA that we decide are eligible for that (at our sole discretion) to addresses within countries that we consider to be valid for external shipments (at our absolute discretion), Subject to any additional conditions related to external shipments. In that case, and taking into account those additional conditions implemented by AKSBHA, the seller or customer of the seller must bear the full cost of delivery and be included as the importer and / or the registered source, and if it applies, in all cases of orders executed by AKSBHA across the boundaries and returns, And other shipments of products and we will not include as importer or exporter regarding any import or export documents or other customs documents. In the event that its winnings are included in any document related to export or import, AKSBHA reserves the right to refuse to ship the products of the orders executed by its winnings that are covered by export or import documents and we will count on you any costs imposed on or incurred by AKSBHA, according to the terms of the site (that includes deduction from the amounts Owed to you) or by any other means we choose.
5. Application services executed by AKSBHA: During the period of requests executed by AKSBHA (which is the period during which AKSBHA providing the services of requests executed by I earn them in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) AKSBHA provide services of orders executed by AKSBHA to the seller with respect to specific products In the relevant Kingdom of Saudi Arabia determined by the seller, "Products for orders executed by AKSBHA ". The seller can allocate any products that he sells according to the terms of the site to be the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA (provided that the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA, when calculating them in full packages, for the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, provided that this is subject to the absorption restrictions mentioned in the site - whether in the form of Year or those established by the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia) and in each case according to the modifications that may take place from time to time. At all times, AKSBHA may refuse to provide the services of the requests executed by AKSBHA, in relation to any of these products. The seller may at any time withdraw any of the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA from the domain subject to the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA.
6. Warehousing services: We will provide warehousing services as stated in the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia once we confirm the receipt of the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA according to the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA listed here. And we will keep electronic records through which to track the inventory of executed order products before I earn them by specifying the number of executed orders products by earn them stored in the implementation center. We will not be required to mark or separate the products of orders executed by I earn them away from stock units (such as: products with the same identification number that I have earned) that we own or owned by our subsidiaries or others in the implementation center (s). In the event that we choose to combine the products of the orders executed before I earn them with other stock units, the parties agree that our records are sufficient in determining the products of the orders executed by I earn them. We may transfer products of orders executed before I earn them between establishments. In the event of a loss or damage to any of the products of the orders executed by I earn it during storage, we undertake to compensate you for it, which is the only means of compensation available to you, according to our guiding rules or the protocols applied to us at that time, and you must, at our request, provide us with a tax invoice Valid for compensation paid to you. In the event that we compensate you for a product of orders executed by AKSBHA, we have the right in this case to dispose of the product of requests executed by AKSBHA, according to paragraph 17 of the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA, listed here. This compensation represents the full obligation with respect to any fees or obligations incurred by us or our agents or representatives, and it is the only right and the only means available to you.
7. Implementation services: Within the framework of the implementation services that we provide, we will ship the products of the orders executed by I earn them from the stock of your executed products before I earn them available to us to the shipping addresses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia as stated in the correct customer orders. We may ship products of orders executed by AKSBHA with the products purchased from other merchants, including any of our subsidiaries, or ship each of the products of orders executed by AKSBHA separately, even if it is contained in one order to the customer.
8. Executing the order and shipping: In the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, to the extent that it requires shipping the products to the customer of the seller, the recipient must provide the services of the orders executed by the relevant recipient once the order is made on the site (provided that they are available in the stock of the seller's products executed by the seller. So that I earn her can provide the services of the products of the orders executed by I earn her). Seller maintains full responsibility for ensuring the availability of products for orders executed by AKSBHA, to allow AKSBHA to provide services for orders executed by AKSBHA.
9. Fees for orders executed by AKSBHA: taking into consideration the payment of any fees stipulated in the general terms of the site in order to provide services and make the site available for the purpose of selling products. The services of orders executed by I earn it now are provided without additional fees on the sellers. AKSBHA reserves the right to calculate the fees for orders executed by AKSBHA on sellers after submitting a thirty-day notice in this regard (the period of notification of fees for orders executed by AKSBHA. To avoid any confusion, the value of fees for requests executed by AKSBHA and / or the scope of services of executed orders It is calculated by an AKSBHA (or part of the application services executed by AKSBHA) calculated for it as an example of the potential fees that may be incurred by the request services executed by AKSBHA (or any part thereof). Or any part thereof) at any time in the Kingdom Saudi Arabia.
10. Duration of notice of fees for orders executed by AKSBHA: The period of notification of fees for orders executed by AKSBHA begins in the middle of the night on the date of updating the site and this time is the beginning of the notification period of fees for requests executed by AKSBHA. And the seller will not be responsible for paying the fees of the executed orders before them in exchange for the services of the orders executed by AKSBHA submitted before the expiry of the notice period of the fees of the orders executed AKSBHA and upon expiry of the notice period for application fees executed by IXBA, the seller must pay to AKSBHA the fees for executed orders before I earn them for the services of requests executed by AKSBHA. The seller acknowledges and expressly agrees that I earn it, withholding the fees of the executed orders before I earn it from the seller’s account, according to the site’s terms. The seller also declares that I earn it can monitor all payment activities that are made through the seller's account according to the site conditions.
11. Estimated fees for applications executed by I earn them: taking into account the expiry of the notice period for fees of applications executed AKSBHA and the rights to earn them to change the fees for applications executed by AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including (but not limited to) what is stated on the site On the following link: https://aksbha.com/page-33/ may Aksbha to account for the seller who is obligated to pay the following:
A) Execution Fee: It is the amount that is calculated for each product of orders executed by AKSBHA and that is sold or shipped through the site, and the value is calculated according to the weight of the executed product by AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which it is shipped and taking into account any restrictions of absorption Others provided on the site; and / or
B) Storage Fee: It is the amount calculated on all order products executed by AKSBHA stored with AKSBHA at one of the Logistical facilities (or on its behalf), depending on the volume used daily. The size of any product is determined based on the complete and correct packaging of the executed orders product before AKSBHA when ready to ship to customers. And earn it (at its absolute discretion) determine the size of that product for this purpose (either based on actual sizes or representative sample sizes). Calculation of storage fees begins in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which the products of orders executed before I earn them are stored as of the day each of the products of orders executed by AKSBHA (until midnight) to the execution center of AKSBHA until the first day.
1. Receipt of the order for the scheduled product:
- Ship it to the seller's customer;
- Ship it to the seller's return location;
2. Dispose of the product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA according to the terms of requests executed by AKSBHA; and / or
c) Return Fee: This is the amount calculated to prepare the products returned for delivery according to Paragraph 18 of the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA.
12. Shipping to AKSBHA (in general): The seller is responsible for delivering the products to the relevant implementation center affiliated with AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and these products are subject to examination according to the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA mentioned here. The seller must pay all costs incurred to ship the products to their cost (including shipping costs and traffic insurance), and the cost to them is not borne by him for any shipping costs. The seller is responsible for paying all customs fees, expenses, taxes, and other fees, and he must not hand over to the winners, who may refuse to accept, any products or shipment that do not comply with the terms of the site or the terms of the orders executed by the winners listed here. As for the confirmation that earned it on receipt: (a) it does not indicate or mean that any sound product is free from loss or damage, or any loss or damage to any product that is later discovered to have occurred after the confirmation of receipt; (b) it does not indicate or mean that the product has been (E) assigns units of the product (s) specified by the seller; (c) waives, restricts or reduces any of the rights that I earn under the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA; or (d) confirms that the product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA fulfill any Necessary standards (including the standard of the original product (s)); (e) confirms that the product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA have not expired with reference to an Expiration date or a special period of the product (s); or (f) guarantees or undertakes or confirm or dispute the scope or legitimacy of any intellectual property rights products. In addition, if products are shipped from outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to the execution centers, you must register yourselves as importers / consignees and assign a customs broker. In the event that its winnings are registered in any of the import documents, the winners reserve their right to refuse to accept the products of the orders executed by the winners that are covered by the import documents and we will count on you any costs imposed on or incurred by the winnings according to the terms of the site (this includes deduction from the amounts due to you) By any other means we choose.
13. Shipping to AKSBHA (Discount): Subject to paragraph 12 always of these conditions for orders executed by AKSBHA, we may, in our opinion, allow you to ship the product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia at your expense to the implementation centers using The reduced shipping rates we offer you when using certain shipping companies. In this case, you must follow the processes and provide the information we require in order to obtain these reduced fees. You must also adhere to the standard operating procedures and adhere to the restrictions of weight, size and other shipping requirements imposed by the said shipping companies. If we provide you with the estimated shipping costs before making the shipment, you acknowledge and agree that shipping costs may differ from these estimates. In addition, if it is found that the weight of the product (s) of orders executed by I earn them, as determined by the shipping company concerned, differs from the weight provided by you to us for the purposes of determining the estimated freight costs, in this case: (A) you may be charged more than Estimated Shipping If the shipping company decides that the weight of (the weights) of the product (s) of the orders executed by I earn it exceeds (exceeds) the weight (weights) submitted by you; (b) The full amount of the estimated shipping costs may be counted on you even if the shipping company decides that Weight is less than that provided by you. You may not use the shipping company account data (such as: the shipping company account number, the value of shipping rates, etc.) for any purpose or disclosure of that data to others, and you must protect that data as is the case with confidential information about its acquisition according to what is established in Site terms. As for the existing deal between you and us and the relevant shipping company, you will be registered as the official shipper and you will pay to the shipping company regarding shipping all the products of the orders executed before I earn them according to the mentioned reduced prices. The products of orders executed by AKSBHA that have been shipped at the reduced prices provided by us under this paragraph of the terms of orders executed by AKSBHA remain your property and responsibility of you, and our submission of the mentioned shipping rates does not mean that we bear any obligation or responsibility for any delay, damage or loss that may occur For shipment. You also authorize the said shipping company to provide us with all data related to tracking the shipment.
14. Shipping and Gift Closing: For any product of orders executed by AKSBHA, when applicable, we will determine the amounts calculated by the customer for shipping and gift packaging services (if any) that we make for the products of orders executed by AKSBHA within the services of orders executed AKSBHA in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. According to the agreement with you, these fees are the fees that you will calculate on the client after we notify you about it. We will charge you (and pay us) a value equal to the amount of that fee charged to the customer. In the case of shipments of products for orders executed by AKSBHA, which are sold through the site and are eligible to benefit from the "free shipping" offer, the amounts due will be collected on the customer for shipping any of the products of orders executed by AKSBHA, which are implemented by AKSBHA first from the client and then deducted after that Of the total fees charged to the customer according to the offer submitted by you, and you will not be charged, AKSBHA fees mentioned above. And if you ship the products of orders executed by AKSBHA taking advantage of the shipping rates that we offer you according to the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA listed here, then you must compensate us for the actual amounts calculated by us by the relevant shipping company for those shipments.
15. Examination: Immediately upon receipt or delivery at the distribution center of AKSBHA (whether it is for the first time or after the return from the customer of the seller) of the product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA, the seller acknowledges and agrees that according to the estimate of AKSBHA, the product of the orders executed by AKSBHA (order products executed by AKSBHA) to perform the quality check that AKSBHA (or are done on their behalf). To the extent that opening or removing the packaging of the orders product (s) executed by AKSBHA and the successful product of the orders executed by AKSBHA (the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA) in the examination, AKSBHA agrees to refill and close the product of orders executed by AKSBHA (the products of orders executed from Before I earn it) as it is good to sell (sell) to customers. AKSBHA reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to refuse to accept the products of orders executed by AKSBHA, or to refuse to provide the services of applications executed by AKSBHA, with respect to any product (s) of applications executed by AKSBHA if it considers that AKSBHA is: (a) defective, damaged, and invalid (B) Data labels were not properly recorded when I acquired them before shipment or do not correspond to the product that the seller registered; (c) Otherwise it turns out to be an excluded product (according to the site’s terms) or shows It does not comply with the terms of the site; (d) it is found not to be salable or completely or properly repaired We accepted or in our interest to return it to the appropriate condition that enables us to resell it (including expiry of expiry dates or if the remaining period on the expiry date is less than fifty percent (50%) of the total validity period of the product); or (e) otherwise it is found that it is not Appropriately, and those products implemented before I earn them are all referred to as stipulated in Paragraphs (A) to (E) above, “Products Failed in the Examination”
16. Unsold goods: To the extent that the products stored in the distribution center of their acquisition remain without being sold within sixty calendar days from the date of their receipt at the implementation center of their acquisition (“unsold goods”), the seller must receive these products, and it is permissible to earn them To offer the seller the transportation / shipment facilities for the purpose of removing the goods from the distribution center of AKSBHA, at the standard price applicable when I earn it. If you do not respond to a request to receive any of the unsold goods or you have not received them, we will consider them as “unsold goods not received”.
17. Returns to you and relisting: The customer / the seller to return any of the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA according to the terms of the site provided that those products of orders executed AKSBHA have been shipped to addresses in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to the terms, and after returning them according to the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA, if the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA are in a state that allows them to be resold through the site (determined by AKSBHA at their absolute discretion) and they are returned according to the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA, then in this case AKSBHA agrees On re-listing these products for sale according to the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA in the same selected country (provided that this is not according to any other conditions or by reference to any other service provided by AKSBHA or any of its subsidiaries). Except as provided in Paragraph 20, you must retain ownership or take back ownership of all order products that were previously executed by AKSBHA that customers returned.
18. Returns to you: At any time, you may request that the products of orders executed before I earn them be returned to you or that we dispose of them. We may: (1) supply the products of orders executed by AKSBHA that you have requested to be returned to you for you to receive; or (2) return (a) the products of orders executed by AKSBHA to you (for any reason); (b) products that fail in the examination; or (C) Unsold goods, including (in both paragraphs 1 and 2) upon completion of the terms of orders executed AKSBHA (returned products), and then we will charge you a return fee for the return of each returned product. The returned products will be sent to your shipping address which you have specified in advance. However, if (a) it turns out that your shipping address that is with us is old or incorrect; (b) you did not provide a private shipping address in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; or (c) we were unable to make the necessary arrangements for you to pay for the returned shipment, then in In this case, we will consider that you have waived the product (s) and we may, to the extent permitted by the law in force in the selected country, dispose of it according to our absolute discretion and as stipulated in Paragraph 20 of the conditions of the requests executed by I earn it.
19. Summon products of orders executed by AKSBHA: You must notify us immediately in the event of any cases of recall or possible recall of any of the products of orders executed AKSBHA and cooperate with us and help us regarding the recall operations mentioned, including activating the procedures of the returned products. . In addition to the return fee, you will be responsible for all costs and expenses incurred or incurred by us or by your subsidiaries or affiliates as a result of recall or possible recall of the products of orders executed AKSBHA (including costs of return, storage, repair, liquidation, or delivery Any of those products to you or to any seller).
20. Disposal of returned products: We may, if we choose to do so, dispose of any returned products or unsold goods that have not been received (and we consider that you have agreed to the procedure we take): (1) Immediately if we decide at our absolute discretion that the producer of the orders Executed AKSBHA that creates a health or safety risk or creates an obligation to earn it or our employees or any third party; (2) In case you fail to direct us to return or dispose of any of the products of the requests executed by AKSBHA within thirty (30) ) Days after we notified you that the product has been called up; or (3) if you fail to direct us to Or dispose of any of the products of applications implemented by granting them within thirty days (or as may be specified otherwise in the site) after you notify us of the sender. We may dispose of any of the products of the orders executed before I earn them mentioned in the way we prefer. The ownership of each of the products of the orders executed by IXB which are disposed of at no cost to us will devolve to us according to what is necessary in the form that enables us to dispose of the product of the orders executed by I earn them, and we also retain all returns, if any, that we obtain as a result of disposal of that the product. You must compensate us for all costs and expenses that we incur for the storage, return, or disposal of any of these products.
21. Customer Service: We will be responsible and have absolute discretion regarding all customer service issues related to packaging, handling, shipping, customer returns, refunds, and adjustments related to order products executed by AKSBHA. We also have the right to determine whether a customer is entitled to a refund, settlement, or replacement of any of the order products executed by AKSBHA. As for the cases related to the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA, in which the product (s) received the orders executed by AKSBHA by mistake, or it was found that there was damage or loss of the product (s) of the requests executed by AKSBHA, and unless we decide that you or any of your employees Or your agents or contractors based on that request, we adhere to the following as a single and exclusive solution available to you as per what we deem regarding any of the order products executed by I earn them: (1) We ship an alternate unit of the product (s) of orders executed before I earn them to the customer and compensate you According to our guidelines or protocols applied to us at the time (including Without limitation) regarding replacing the product of orders executed by AKSBHA (products of orders executed by AKSBHA); or (2) returning the money to the customer and compensating you according to our guidelines or protocols applied to us at the time (including without limitation) regarding the product (products) (Requests executed by AKSBHA. In these cases, if we submit the product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA an alternative (alternative) or we return the money to a customer and that customer returns the product (s) of the orders executed by AKSBHA the original (s) to us, in this case we have the right Disposal of that is the product (s) of the orders executed by AKSBHA according to what is mentioned in Paragraph 19 of the conditions of the requests executed by AKSBHA. Any product (s) of orders executed by AKSBHA is considered an alternative (e) that we ship under the terms of orders executed by I earn them and will be treated in the same way in which an order or products are sold that orders executed by AKSBHA to the customer through the site By using the service in effect according to and in accordance with the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA and the conditions of the site.
22. Tax: The seller acknowledges that he or his representative is solely responsible for identifying and resolving any problems related to sales and customs and the collection of usage taxes in relation to product orders, including the necessity to impose and collect such taxes. The seller understands and acknowledges that storing the products in the execution centers may result in a series of taxes calculated on the seller in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, a state, a region, or other locations in which the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA are stored. The seller is solely responsible for any taxes due from this storage. In the event that any tax is calculated on its income as a result of implementing the services of orders executed before AKSBHA benefit of the seller, the seller is responsible for those taxes and the seller must compensate his income for all of these taxes. It does not include all application fees executed by AKSBHA taxes and fees imposed including without restricting VAT, sales tax and any other similar taxes imposed on transactions, production taxes and total returns (“indirect taxes”). If the fees for orders executed by AKSBHA due on the seller are subject to any indirect taxes, then in this case AKSBHA will collect these indirect taxes in addition to the fees for the orders executed by AKSBHA that are payable according to the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA mentioned here. The seller must provide that information to earn it according to what is reasonably required in order to determine whether it is obligated to collect the indirect taxes from the seller or to allow it to comply with its legal obligations regarding collection and proper implementation of the indirect taxes.
23. Compensation: In addition to your obligations under the terms of the site, you agree to compensate us and protect us and our subsidiaries, officials, members of the board of directors, employees, officials, and agents of ours and those companies against any claim arising out of or related to (a) product (s) requests executed by AKSBHA (whether the property is transferred to us or not, including any product of the orders executed by AKSBHA, we see that it belongs to you), including any personal injury, death, or property damage; (b) Shipping, exporting, or delivery of your products to addresses Outside the selected country as stipulated in the paragraph 4 of the conditions for requests executed by AKSBHA (this includes what relates to any classification data and other information provided by you to us in connection with this matter, and regardless of any rights we have under paragraph 4 of the conditions for requests executed by AKSBHA or any certifications we make (C) Any taxes related to your collection, collection, payment, or failure to collect or pay your taxes; and if applicable (d) any sales, use, or value added. Personal property, total revenue taxes, production, concession, business, etc. Taxes, duties, or any customs, fees, or similar charges imposed (including fines, penalties, or interest that are calculated on any of the foregoing) imposed by any government authority or other tax authority in connection with the shipment of the order product (s) Executed by AKSBHA outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to paragraph 4 of the terms of the requests executed by I earn it (“taxes of foreign shipments”).
24. Exemption from liability: on behalf of yourself or on behalf of any successors, subsidiary or affiliated companies, officials, members of the board of directors, shareholders, employees, or those who are assigned to them, and any other person or other entity demanding through or in cooperation with them (referred to collectively) In the phrase “the parties to issue the exemption from liability”), you will definitively, irreversibly, unconditionally and forever relinquish responsibility that I acquire and each of our subsidiaries and any and all ex-successors and affiliates and their subsidiaries and them in the past and present and each of our partners and their partners and officials and members of the Board of Directors and shareholders and For agents, employees, delegates, attorneys, those who are assigned to us and to them in the past and present and all persons who act through them or in cooperation with any of them (referred to collectively as the “parties exempt from liability”) of any and all claims, obligations, requests, causes of litigation or suits Compensations, debts, or rights of any kind or nature, whether they are known or unknown, whether they are doubtful or not, whether they are fixed, probable, whether they are due or not, and whether they are realized or expected (collectively referred to as “losses”) that they possess Parties Issuance of exemption from liability now or at any time in the future against the parties exempted from liability or any of them, and that arises from or results from or in any way related to the shipment or export or delivery of products of orders executed by I earn them to addresses outside the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia As per paragraph 4 of the terms of the orders executed by I earn them listed here, including any registration of taxes or collection obligations. You also acknowledge, on behalf of yourselves and on behalf of other parties to the issuance of the exemption from liability, that you and each of them may incur some losses, whether as a result of damage or liability for the product or guarantee or otherwise, against the parties exempt from liability, which you or none of them do not fully realize. You do not have any doubts about the possibility of it occurring, or those that arise or deserve after the date of your registration to obtain services or to use the services of applications executed by IXB that are waived by the parties to issue the exemption of responsibility by agreeing to the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA mentioned here. Accordingly, you intend to agree to the terms of the requests executed by I earn them mentioned here to prevent the occurrence of all and all of these losses to the parties to issue an exemption from liability and prevent their claim to the parties exempt from liability or any of them with such losses.
25. Additional Declaration: In addition to your declarations and pledges contained in Article 6 of the site’s terms, you acknowledge and pledge before us the following: (a) You have the correct legal ownership of all the products of the orders executed before I earn them and all the rights necessary to distribute the products of the orders executed by I earn them and work Under the terms of orders executed by I earn them; (b) you will deliver all products of orders executed by I earn them to us in a new condition (or in any other case you mention otherwise in the inclusion of the relevant product) and in a salable condition; (c) that all order products Executed by I earn it and packaging etc. It must comply with all the requirements of signs, labels, and other requirements imposed by law; (d) that no unit will be produced or manufactured, either in whole or in part, through child labor, or through those wanted by justice, or persons compelled to work; (e) that you All of your contractors, agents and suppliers involved in the production or delivery of the products of the orders executed before I earn them are fully compliant with all the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia and its regions and all other countries in which the units are produced or delivered in relation to the operation of the facilities, businesses and work practices, including the circumstances the work Wages, hours of work, and the minimum age of workers; and (f) that all products of orders executed by AKSBHA that may be shipped out of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia according to the texts mentioned in paragraph 4 of the terms of requests executed by AKSBHA: (1) They can be legally exported from a country The Emirates without any other license or permit; and (2) it can be legally imported into any eligible country and it complies with all the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
26. Subcontractors: AKSBHA reserves the right to assign the services of orders executed by AKSBHA that must be executed according to the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA listed here to other individuals or companies.
27. Impact of Termination: I must earn it after any termination of the terms of the orders executed by I earn it mentioned here (either in whole or in part) and as directed by the seller to return to you or dispose of the products of the orders executed by AKSBHA that were kept under the terms of the requests executed from AKSBHA. Upon any termination of the terms of the orders executed by AKSBHA, all rights and obligations of the parties mentioned in the terms of the requests executed by AKSBHA remain here, except for the rights and obligations of the parties with respect to the products of the requests executed by AKSBHA that were received and stored by AKSBHA as of End date. To the extent relevant, the seller must return to its acquisition of all the property (including without restricting confidential information and all material related to any clients) acquired by it from it in connection with the implementation of its obligations.
28. Insurance: Throughout the period of requests executed by AKSBHA, it is advised that the seller insure their products from an insurance company with a good financial reputation, a policy or insurance policies to insure the seller against potential liabilities under or in connection with receiving the services of requests executed by AKSBHA (and this includes what relates to Responsible for the products and physical injury, including death and property damage (Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in which application services are provided by AKSBHA and to the extent and limits reasonably expected according to the practices in force and the laws in force in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
2022 © Merchants earn it from Aksbha.com